Practicalities

Accommodation | Facilities | Tickets  

Tickets sliding scale 

Your personal investment for the retreat is based upon a sliding scale.
This means that you can determine the price for the retreat, depending on your ability to pay.
We encourage you to base your contribution on your integrity.
Abundance begets abundance, and not the fear of not having enough.

The sliding scale for “Reclaiming our Roots” 2022

 

Regular price

For those who can contribute more

For those who need financial support

1st Wave until March 21st

€1200

Between
€1200 – €1500

Between
€900 – €1200

2nd Wave until April 4th

€1300

€1300 – €1600

€1000 – €1300

3rd Wave until April 18th 

€1400

€1400 – €1700

€1100 – €1400

4th Wave until May 16th 

€1500

€1500 – €1800

€1200 – €1500


We ask you to make a down payment of € 400,

one week after the acceptance of the intake for the retreat.

The money we pay to the location for accommodation will be donated to the Arhuaco tribe in Colombia to buy back and recuperate their land. 
Part of the remaining money will be used to continue our work.

This retreat includes

Ticket includes overnight camping, all meals from your arrival day dinner to last day lunch, service charges and taxes.
– Full day transformational processes, ceremonies, medicines and teachings.
– Note: Airfare and airport transfers are not included

We give full refunds when the festival is canceled due to Corona measures.
You can then choose a full refund, or 95% refund (the remaining 5% goes to the organization).

Accommodation

Bring your own tent, caravan or camper.
Do you like a little more comfort?
Then send an email to hidde@hiddenmedicines.com to check for availability accommodations.

– Rent tent 2 person € 35,-
– Rent tens 1 person € 25,-
– Rent mattress € 5,-

Facilities

The location has clean, hot showers and a beautiful lake for fresh morning swims.
There are camping spots with electricity available and plenty of caravan spots (no extra charge).

Terms & Conditions

Location

The location is a new power place in the Netherlands.
Carried by a loving family that is deeply connected to the Earth.
The location is one big Temple, surrounded by lots of nature.
This magical location supports us with a powerful container.
Giving us the opportunity to journey true the portel of “Reclaiming our Roots”.

The facilitators of the retreat are dutch and English speaking. 
When there are only dutch attendants, the retreat will be in Dutch. 
When there are attendants who speak only English the retreat will be mostly in English. 
With Dutch and English translation. 
When there are any questions don’t hesitate to send us a e-mail.